Wednesday, March 4, 2009

WOULD YOU LIKE
TO TAKE A TRIP
TO ISRAEL?????
Since coming home, I've had
several folks ask if I would
consider hosting a group to
go back to Israel... and, the
answer is YES! If there are
enough people who seriously
would like me to organize a
group, I will gladly go again...
If we have 10 or more commit
to going, we qualify for special
group rates... We will probably
only be going for the3 10-Day
Tour of Israel... We haven't
chosen the particular time of
the year yet (if we decide to go
ahead with it, we'll try to poll all
those who are interested to see
when would be best...) The cost
will be about $3000-3500 per
person(but that's subject to
change...) You don't need to be
a member of the Saltair Church.
If you are seriously interested,
let me know in the next 30-60 days.
The trip will most likely be planned
for 2010. ***When the Church gave
me the money to go to Israel, I
first thought that if I'd had the
choice, I would've rather used it to
pay some bills... BUT! HAVING NOW
EXPERIENCED BEING IN ISRAEL
& JERUSALEM, I SAY~ CASH IN
YOUR KIDS' INHERITANCE~ SELL
YER BASS BOAT~ HAVE A YARD
SALE~ BUT FIND A WAY TO GO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment