Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I HESITATE TO SHOW YOU THIS
PICTURE~ BUT, IT IS SO MUCH THE
CASE ALL OVER ISRAEL, WHERE
THE ARABS CONTROL PROPERTY...
Yes! This Golgotha... and, Yes! them are
buses from an Arab business interest...
The own the land right up to beside
Golgotha~ and they built a storage
parking lot right there... It's so hard to
fathom... But, nobody better show any
disrespect to their Holy sites, or they'll
kill your children... When I left the
Golgotha/Garden Tomb compound
area, and walked back out onto the Arab
Street (Don't tell Mom...) An Arab man
approached me, and asked if I was a
Christian Born-Again??? Well, of course
I said~ YES!!! He then asked me~ "Is
your George Bush born-again??? And,
again, I said~ YES! He then said~ then
being born-again is shameful thing...
Bush is murderer! I said~ NO! and
walked away from him... I was sorta
at the end of our line, and nobody was
behind me~ save JESUS... True story~
It happened just like that.

1 comment:

  1. dad, try to stay out of trouble - and i don't want to hear any more stories like that...i love you - i watched dilly tonight and she tells everyone you will be home in 5 days. she is keeping track...love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete