Friday, February 20, 2009

Oooops!!!!
PRAISE THE LORD!!!
IT'S NOT FRIDAY~ IT'S
SATURDAY~ AND, IN
LESS THAN 24 ehrs
WE'LL BE HEADIN'
HOME!!! YIP-PEE!!!
Now, don't git me wrong~ I've
enjoyed the trip VERY MUCH~
but, I R READY TO COME HOME!
Don't know where I lost the day in
my thinkin'~ 'guess it jus' sorta got
lost in the translation... jus' chalk it
up to Travel Weariness... (by the
way, it was Ol'Hays that enlightened
me~ so, for the record~ he was right.
We're goin' to the Cairo Museum,
the pyramids & the Sphinx today...
Our flight departs Cairo early
tomorrow morning (5;20 Egypt time)
We'll probably have to leave the
hotel tonight by bus to the Cairo
Airport around 2am~ so I don't plan
to actually go to bed... If I can git my
internet connection to work, I'll send
one last up-date tonight after returning
to the hotel...

GOD BLESS ! ! !

3 comments:

  1. love you and looking forward to your return...can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Bob! Reading your blog makes yours experiences seem so real, so vivid that sometimes I can almost feel like I was there with you myself! :)
    God bless you my brother! - Rob Moritz

    ReplyDelete
  3. now that i know you are safe in cairo i am going to print off all the blogs for grandma...you have made me lie to her and tell her there wasnt any....nice dad!

    ReplyDelete