Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A VIEW OF THE WAILING WALL.....
Some might wonder WHY a gentile Christian
preacher would want to stand before the
Jewish Wailing Wall to offer Prayer~ Well,
if he believes in the literal Word of GOD~
that GOD never takes His eyes off this
Holy Mountain, and if he has a burden
for the lost House of Israel (as every true
Bible-believer MUST!) And, if he believes
Romans 11:25-28... and this preacher
surely DOES... then there's your answer.
I prayed first for my own sins and for
GOD'S Grace & Protection to be upon my
friends and family... And, I prayed that
Israel's blindness be removed, that they
will come to embrace JESUS as their
Messiah... And, I prayed that very soon
that GOD'S GLORY would shine forth
for all the world to see and confess...
And, that His Precious Lamb receive
the Glory & Praise that He alone is
Worthy of...

1 comment:

  1. here is a note from dilly:
    "deAr buh-bah, I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU." OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

    SHE TYPED ALL OF THAT BY HERSELF...WE LOVR YOU.

    ReplyDelete